- RT @STcom: "We all love Schooling! So coming Mon will be a schooling day. We'll see you back in class!" str.sg/4qJF https://t.c… 1 year ago
- RT @ChannelNewsAsia: Singapore Botanic Gardens declared UNESCO World Heritage Site dlvr.it/BQD0bk http://t.co/L6gF9UZNp1 2 years ago
- RT @ChannelNewsAsia: Whoosh! Reminder that #SingaporeBotanicGardens World Heritage status is apt #SG50 gift bit.ly/1dE5TNY http://t… 2 years ago
- RT @STcom: Catch up on our stories about #SingaporeBotanicGardens - new Unesco Heritage Site - here: str.sg/QDm http://t.co/ST… 2 years ago
- The Singapore Botanic Gardens is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site! YAY!! 2 years ago
- 47,154 visits
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- November 2008
- October 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
Monthly Archives: July 2011
ps: The moment I have an afternoon all to myself, I am going to put this together and shoot using the 35mm film still sitting in my dry box.
Is anyone interested in doing this?
- Day 01: Something you’re looking forward to this year.
- Day 02: Something you regret not having done last year.
- Day 03: Something with which you struggle.
- Day 04: Something that is part of your routine that you enjoy.
- Day 05: Something in life that gives you balance.
- Day 06: Something that excites you and fills you with joy.
- Day 07: Vacation Hiatus
- Day 08: Vacation Hiatus
- Day 09: Vacation Hiatus
- Day 10: Something at which you’ve been a champion or the best.
- Day 11: Something about which people seem to compliment you.
- Day 12: Something you hope to change about yourself and why.
- Day 13: Discuss some of the things on your bucket list.
- Day 14: Someone who has made your life worth living.
- Day 15: A band/musical artist whose music impacted your life.
- Day 16: A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
- Day 17: Someone with whom you shared a friendship/relationship that simply drifted out of your life.
- Day 18: Someone you met randomly that’s made an impact on your life.
- Day 19: Something that shook your belief system to its core (a big disappointment in your life).
- Day 20: Discuss your favorite movie and why it’s so special to you.
- Day 21: Write about your best friend (not significant other) and what makes them special.
- Day 22: Describe a dark/turbulent moment in your life.
- Day 23: Describe a truly spiritual moment in your life.
- Day 24: Discuss a spontaneous moment in your life that that turned out to be fantastic.
- Day 25: Discuss something you planned that ended up not being what you expected.
- Day 26: How do you handle/deal with both success and failure?
- Day 27: What is your vocation (why are you here on earth)?
- Day 28: What is your biggest dream in life (what one great thing do you want to accomplish)?
- Day 29: What WAS your biggest dream in life (you wanted to do as a kid but no longer can)?
- Day 30: Someone in your family that means so much to you.
- Day 31: Epilogue: Write a letter to yourself.
Article (A) – My classroom is in my living room
1. Based on the article, what are the advantages and disadvantages of homeschooling?
2. If you were given a choice, would you opt for homeschooling? Why?
Article (B) Tuition good only if you want it
1. Why do students sign up for tuition classes?
2. What is your experience with tuition classes? How has it impacted your learning as a student?
2 posts in a day. I guess it is a form or stress buster for me. Do you remember the gorilla “surprise“? Well, here is the king of the jungle. Have a good weekend everyone.